Tuesday, January 18, 2011

$3.99 per item

Every item at Trader Joe's costs $3.99.
It used to be I could figure out my grocery list budget by adding up the items. While I know the cost of a half gallon of milk, or a pound of ground beef, a general rule was $1 per item.

Maybe this is the hazard of living in Washington county. Or being able to buy exotic things like hummus instead of white bread. I do buy fewer things but things I want, for a smaller family. Since I'm not buying lots of things for other people I also have less need to buy treats for myself.

I have never met anyone who doesn't like Trader Joe's. I have never met anyone who doesn't depend on google. If they put something into the hummus, or some new virus that would get into your bloodstream by doing a google inquiry then it would be curtains for the free world.

No comments:

Post a Comment